Assessment of Populations in Proximity to Superfund National Priorities List Sites
The methods used to modify Version 1 of the Superfund Site Footprints data sets for this report are documented in the report:
Golden, Meredith L., Gregory Yetman, and Tricia Chai-Onn. 2008. Assessment of Populations in Proximity to Superfund National Priorities List Sites. Palisades, NY: Center for International Earth Systems Information Network (CIESIN), Columbia University.
NPL Superfund Footprint: Site, Environmental, and Population Characteristics Mapper
The methods used to update and modify Version 2 of the Superfund Site Footprints data sets for the online interactive mapping tool are described under the "documentation" tab for each data set in Version 2 of this collection.
- NPL Superfund Footprint Site Mapper
- Columbia University Superfund Research Program
- NIEHS Superfund Research Program
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Superfund
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) National Priorities List (NPL)
- Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR)
- United States National Library of Medicine (NLM) TOXMAP: Environmental Health e-Maps