- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy - YCELP - Yale University, Center for International Earth Science Information Network - CIESIN - Columbia University, World Economic Forum - WEF, and Joint Research Centre - JRC - European Commission. 2006. Pilot 2006 Environmental Performance Index (EPI). Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). http://dx.doi.org/10.7927/H44M92GX. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the journal article of record, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
The full reports in PDF format are available for download below, together with the data in Excel format.The PDF files are optimized for printing; some of the images may be more easily viewed from a printout than on your screen.
Pilot 2006 EPI Report:
- Complete 2006 EPI - This file is very large; separate sections of the report can be downloaded below
- Summary for Policymakers Brochure - Six-page summary of main 2006 EPI findings.
- 2006 EPI Main Report
- Appendix A: Policy Category Tables and Maps
- Appendix B: Indicator Tables and Maps
- Appendix C: Country Profiles
- Appendix D: Policy Category Discussion
- Appendix E: Relationship to the 2005 Environmental Sustainability Index
- Appendix F: Methodology & Measurement Challenges
- Appendix G: Sensitivity Analysis
- Appendix H: Raw Data & Metadata
- References and Acronyms
Pilot 2006 EPI Data: