- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
World Economic Forum - WEF - Global Leaders for Tomorrow Environment Task Force, Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy - YCELP - Yale University, and Center for International Earth Science Information Network - CIESIN - Columbia University. 2001. 2001 Environmental Sustainability Index (ESI). Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). http://dx.doi.org/10.7927/H4X34VDM. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the journal article of record, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
- 2001 ESI Report - section 1 - Main report and Annexes 1-4 - (380 KB)
- 2001 ESI Report - section 2 - Annex 5, Country Reports - (660 KB)
- 2001 ESI Report - section 3 - Annex 6, Variable Descriptions and Data - (700 KB)
- 2001 ESI Report - Complete report includes Main report and Annexes 1-6- (1.7 MB)
- 2001 ESI powerpoint presentation - (3.5 MB)
- 2001 ESI Spreadsheet. - ESI, component, indicator and variable scores for all countries - (130 KB)