- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
World Economic Forum - WEF - Global Leaders for Tomorrow Environment Task Force, Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy - YCELP - Yale University, and Center for International Earth Science Information Network - CIESIN - Columbia University. 2002. 2002 Environmental Sustainability Index (ESI). Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). http://dx.doi.org/10.7927/H4SB43P8. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the journal article of record, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
- 2002 ESI Report - section 1 - Main report and Annexes 1-4 - (1 MB)
- 2002 ESI Report - section 2 - Annex 5, Country Reports - (900 KB)
- 2002 ESI Report - section 3 - Annex 6, Data Tables - (1 MB)
- 2002 ESI Report - complete - Main report and Annexes 1-6 - (2.5 MB)
- 2002 ESI Spreadsheet - Component and indicator scores for all countries - (96 KB)