- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment: MA Biodiversity. Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). http://dx.doi.org/10.7927/H4V9860B. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
MA Biodiversity, v1 (1950 - 2001) (410 MB, zip file)
The data are available in the following formats:
- Amphibian: Shapefile
- Infectious diseases: Shapefile
- Drylands - Cattle, pasture, sheep and goats: Raster grids
- Drylands - Classification of pastures: dBase spreadsheet
- Islands - Fishing pressure index and sewage pollution index: dBase spreadsheet
- Islands - Tourism: Excel spreadsheet
- Loss of natural land cover - Biomes and realms: Excel spreadsheet
- Polar Population: Excel spreadsheets
- Species distribution models - Net primary productivity: Raster grids
- WWF Terrestrial ecoregions and realms: Shapefile