- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment: MA Climate and Land Cover. Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). http://dx.doi.org/10.7927/H4QJ7F8M. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
MA Climate and Land Cover, v1 (1901 – 2000) (165 MB, zip file)
The data are available in the following formats:
- Climate - 0.5 degree temperature and precipitation grids: Raster grids
- Climate - 10 minute temperature and precipitation data: Raster grids
- Global land cover: Raster grids
- Global land cover legend/classification: dBase spreadsheet
- International protected areas, points and polygons: Shapefiles
- National protected areas, points and polygons: Shapefiles