- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment: MA Rapid Land Cover Change. Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). http://dx.doi.org/10.7927/H4G44N76. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
Lepers, E., E.F. Lambin, A.C.Janetos, R. DeFries, F. Achard, N. Ramankutty, and R.J. Scholes. 2005. A Synthesis of Information on Rapid Land-cover Change for the Period 1981- 2000. BioScience 55 (2): 115-124. http://dx.doi.org/10.1641/0006-3568(2005)055[0115:ASOIOR]2.0.CO;2.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
MA Rapid Land Cover Change, v1 (1950 - 2015) (871 KB, zip file)
The data are available in the following formats:
- Agriculture - Cropland: Raster grids
- Deforestation - Forest: Raster grids
- Desertification: Raster grids
- Fire: Raster grids
- Urbanization - Cities: Shapefile