Using the tools on the top left hand side of the map, draw either a polygon, rectangle or upload a shapefile to represent the area you would like to download data for. Click on shape to download data.
- Chose either a boundary, terrain, satellite or roads layer as your base map.
- Clicking on this button configures the display for viewing map 4 map panes. (default)
- Clicking on this button switches the view to the single map download data mode
- Layer Switcher: Browse from a selection of available layers.
- This is a link to the map layer's dataset overview page on the SEDAC main website