- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment: MA Population. Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). https://doi.org/10.7927/H4CF9N1K. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
MA Population, v1 (1990-2002) (158 MB, zip file)
The MA Population data sets include the following data formats:
- Gridded Population of the World (GPW): Raster grids
- Global Rural-Urban Mapping Project (GRUMP): Raster grids
- Hunger: Raster grids
- Infant Mortality: Raster grids