- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. 2005. Millennium Ecosystem Assessment: MA Scenarios. Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). https://doi.org/10.7927/H47P8WB9. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
MA Scenarios, v1 (1995-2100) (4.1 MB. zip file)
The MA Scenarios data sets include the following data formats:
- Acidification/nitrogen deposition scenarios: ASCII grids
- Cereal production/consumption scenarios: Excel spreadsheet
- Water availability scenarios: Shapefile
- Income scenarios: Word table
- Meat production/consumption scenarios: Excel spreadsheet
- Population scenarios: Excel spreadsheets
- Water stress scenarios: Shapefile