- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy - YCELP - Yale University, Center for International Earth Science Information Network - CIESIN - Columbia University, World Economic Forum - WEF, and Joint Research Centre - JRC - European Commission. 2012. 2012 Environmental Performance Index and Pilot Trend Environmental Performance Index. Palisades, NY: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). https://doi.org/10.7927/H48913SG. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
The summary for policymakers, main report and appendices of the report in PDF format are available for download below, together with the data in Excel (.xls) format. The PDF files are optimized for printing; some of the images may be more easily viewed from a printout than on your screen.
2012 EPI Report:
- Summary for Policymakers [583 KB]
- Main Report [3.93 MB]
- Appendix 1: Indicator Profiles [359 KB]
- Appendix 2: Preliminary Sensitivity Analysis [93.5 KB]
2012 EPI Data: