- View Recommended Citation(s)
- Recommended Citation(s)*:
Yale Center for Environmental Law and Policy - YCELP - Yale University, Center for International Earth Science Information Network - CIESIN - Columbia University, World Economic Forum - WEF, and Joint Research Centre - JRC - European Commission. 2006. Pilot 2006 Environmental Performance Index (EPI). Palisades, New York: NASA Socioeconomic Data and Applications Center (SEDAC). https://doi.org/10.7927/H44M92GX. Accessed DAY MONTH YEAR.
* When authors make use of data they should cite both the data set and the scientific publication, if available. Such a practice gives credit to data set producers and advances principles of transparency and reproducibility. Please visit the data citations page for details. Users who would like to choose to format the citation(s) for this dataset using a myriad of alternate styles can copy the DOI number and paste it into Crosscite's website.
† For EndNote users, please check the Research Note field for issues with importing authors that are organizations when using the ENW file format.
The full report, sections and appendices of the report, and brochure in PDF format are available for download below, together with the data in Excel (.xls) format. The PDF files are optimized for printing; some of the images may be more easily viewed from a printout than on your screen.
Pilot 2006 EPI Report:
- Complete 2006 EPI [4.9 MB] - Separate sections of the report can be downloaded below
- Summary for Policymakers Brochure [.8 MB] - Six-page summary of main 2006 EPI findings.
- 2006 EPI Main Report [784 KB]
- Appendix A: Policy Category Tables and Maps [790 KB]
- Appendix B: Indicator Tables and Maps [.6 MB]
- Appendix C: Country Profiles [867 KB]
- Appendix D: Policy Category Discussion [244 KB]
- Appendix E: Relationship to the 2005 Environmental Sustainability Index [108 KB]
- Appendix F: Methodology & Measurement Challenges [188 KB]
- Appendix G: Sensitivity Analysis [294 KB]
- Appendix H: Raw Data & Metadata [889 KB]
- References and Acronyms [93.9 KB]
Pilot 2006 EPI Data: